|Phone||:||0135 - 2524167|
|Designation||:||Scientist/Engineer - SD|
|Department||:||Water Resources Department|
|Field of Expertise||:||Hydrological Modeling|
|Mail Address||:||Water Resources Division, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing , ISRO, Govt. of India, 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun- 248001, India.|
- Hillslope Hydrology
- Distributed Hydrological Modeling
- Impact of climate change
- Watershed Experimental Investigations
- GIS based Modelling Techniques
- Master of Technology (Civil Engineering)
Specialization - Water Resources Engineering and Management
Institute – Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam
- Bachelor of Techonology (Agricultural Engineering)
Institute - College of Agricultural Engineering, J.N.K.V.V., Jabalpur, M.P.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ from Jan 2013 to Dec 2014
- Scientist/Engineer-‘SD’ Since Jan 2015
- Best Student Award, K.V.O.F.K., Jabalpur (2002-2003).
- Awarded RAJYA PURASKAR by Bharat Scouts & Guides.
- Merit Scholarship of Govt. of Assam (During B.Tech., 2004-2008)
- MHRD Masters Scholarship (During M.Tech., 2008-2010)
- Institute Scholarship for Regular PhD from IIT Guwahati (2010-2012)
- Awarded BEST HIMALAYAN EXPLORER by Explore Himalayas Solang Power House Manali, (H.P.)
- Got N.C.C. “B” and “C” Certificate from 4M.P.C.T.R. Jabalpur.
- Arpit Chouksey, Pori Das, and Subashisa Dutta, 2011. Simulation of flash flood in hilly headwater catchments with the SWAT Hydrological Model. Proc. of International Seminar on ‘River, Society and Sustainable Development’, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam. 26-29 May, 2011. Pp 28-29.
- Arpit Chouksey, Subashisa Dutta and Praveen Kumar Gupta, 2012. Effect of land-use change on soil erosion in agro-forestry watersheds. International Conference on Environmentally Sustainable Urban Ecosystems “ENSURE 2012”, IIT Guwahati, India, 4-26 Feb, 2012.
- Arpit Chouksey, Pori Das, and Subashisa Dutta, 2012. “Analysis of the impact of water conservation measures on the hydrological response of a medium sized watershed in Brahmaputra Basin”, 2012 International SWAT Conference, New Delhi, India. 16-20 July, 2012.
- One Month at Central Farm Machinery Training And Testing Institute (C.F.M.T.T.I.), Budni (M.P.)
- One Month at Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology,(C.I.P.H.E.T.), Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Arc-GIS Training cum workshop at IIT Kanpur, March 2011.
- 2 days e-water workshop at IIT Kanpur, July 2012 funded by GRBEMP, MoEF.
- One Day Workshop on “River Basin Management and Fluvial Disasters” sponsored by GRBEMP, MoEF, GOI held at IIT Guwahati. January 16, 2012.
- QIP Short Term Course on “Large River Management: Hydraulics, Hydrology and Ecology” held at IIT Guwahati. January 17-21, 2012.
- Involved in “WSEB Project” and “Kanha National Park watershed Management Program” Funded by SAC Ahmedabad, ISRO.
- Working as an active Team Member in “WRM Group IIT Guwahati for GRBEMP” funded by MoEF, GOI since 2010.