Profile of Scientist and Scientific Staff
CMD at IIRS is responsible for operation, maintenance and up keep of the following systems
- Buildings & structures
- Roads, surface drain system, slopes protection
- Public health (PH) systems, including water supply
- Electrical, HT & LT systems, transformers etc.
- Stand by DG sets
- UPS systems
- Central Air-conditioning plants
- Window/split AC units, water coolers etc.
- Audio-visual systems
- Spacenet and Video-conferencing facility
- Smoke Detection & Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Hydrant System
- Passenger Lifts
- Housekeeping & Horticulture
- Solar Power Plant & Water Heating Systems
- Access Control & Video Surveillance Systems
CMD also executes new Major & Minor Construction works.
CMD is supporting the following users situated at IIRS campus.
- IRIMS-IRNSS Reference Station
- Flux Towers & Research Site in Uttarakhand & Himanchal Pradesh
- IIRS & CSSTEAP Hostels
- Staff quarters
CMD represents all users for their new major construction requirements right from generating user requirement, getting Administrative & financial approvals of the new buildings from Department.