|Designation||:||Scientist/Engineer - SD|
|Department||:||Water Resource Division|
|Field of Expertise||:||Hydrological and Hydrodynamic Modelling, Groundwater Modelling|
|Mail Address||:||Water Resource Division Indian Institute of Remote Sensing ISRO,Govt. of India 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun- 248001 India.|
- Flood inundation mapping and modelling
- Flood Monitoring and Risk zone Mapping
- Application of RS & GIS technique for floodplain delineation using topographic feature based methods
- Groundwater flow modelling and groundwater potential zone mapping
- Life Member of International Association of Hydrological Sciences
- Life Member of Indian Society of Remote Sensing
- M Tech (Water Resources Engineering and Management) – 2014 Institute – National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
- B Tech (Civil Engineering) - 2012 Institute – Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded
- Scientist/Engineer at Water Resources Department, IIRS, ISRO Dehradun since August 2015
- Water Resources Engineer at DHI (Danish Hydraulic Institute), New Delhi for period October 2014 to July 2015
- RAJYA PURSKAR by Bharat Scout and Guides
- Garg, V., Senthil Kumar, A., Aggarwal, S.P., Kumar,V., Dhote, P.R., Thakur, P.K., Nikam, B.R., Sambare, R.S., Siddiqui, A., Muduli, P.R. and Rastogi, G. (2017). Spectral Similarity Approach for Mapping Turbidity of an Inland Waterbody. Journal of Hydrology, 550, 527-537
- Koottiyaniyil J. T., Dhote P. R., Srivastav S. K., (2016). High Resolution Groundwater Prospect Mapping of Raichur, Karnataka using Remote Sensing & GIS. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR). 2 (8), 691-695
- Dhote P. R., Joshi Y., Garg V., Aggarwal S. P., Thakur P. K., (2016). Statistical Approach to Define Threshold for Identification of Floodplains Using Height Above Nearest Drainage (HAND) Method in Hilly Areas of Himalaya. National Symposium on Recent Advances in Remote Sensing and GIS with Special Emphasis on Mountain Ecosystems, Indian Society of Remote Sensing & Indian Society of Geomatics, December 7 - 9, 2016. , Dehradun (India).
- Joshi Y., Dhote P. R., Aggarwal S. P., Thakur P. K., (2016). Delineation of Floodplain Areas using Topographic Feature Based Methods for Himalayan Region. Proceedings of International Conference on Hydraulics, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering (Hydro2016), CWPRS Pune, India 8th – 10th December 2016, pp 633-641.
- Aggarwal, S.P., Thakur, P.K., Garg, V., Nikam, B.R., Chouksey, A., Dhote, P.R. and Bhattacharya, T. (2016). Water Resources Status and Availability Assessment in Current and Future Climate Change Scenarios for Beas River Basin of North Western Himalaya. In the International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science, Vol. XLI-BB 2016, XXIII ISPRS Congress, July 12-19, 2016, Prague, Czech Republic, 1389-1396.
- Thakur P.K., Aggarwal S.P., Sharma V.C., Nikam B.R., Garg V., Chouksey A., Dhote P. R. and Singh C. (2015). Flood early warning system for North West Himalaya using integration of weather forecasting, hydrological and hydrodynamic models. ISPRS WG VIII/1 Workshop on Geospatial Technology for Disaster Risk Reduction, Jaipur, India, December 17, 2015.
- Pankaj Dhote and Mathew K Jose (2014), “Modelling of an Artificial Recharge System in a Semi-Arid region using MODFLOW”, International Symposium on Integrated Water Resources Management, Feb 19-21, 2014, pp 17-25.
- Mathew K Jose, Pankaj Dhote, T C Mohan, C P Kumar (2014), “Impact of Sand Mining on River-Aquifer Interactions”, Hydro 2014 International, Dec 18-20, pp 292-297.
- Dhote P. R., Thakur P.K., Aggarwal S. P., (2016). Application of High Resolution Remote Sensing Data for Flood Inundation Mapping. Contact Newsletter , IIRS, Dehradun
- Dhote P. R., Joshi Y., Aggarwal S. P, Thakur P. K. (2017). Floodplain delineation using topographic index Height above Nearest Drainage. Contact Newsletter, IIRS, Dehradun