|Phone||:||0135 - 2524141|
|Designation||:||Scientist/Engineer - SD|
|Department||:||Agriculture & Soils Department|
|Field of Expertise||:||Agrometeorology, Agricultural Physics|
|Mail Address||:||Agriculture & Soils Department, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing ISRO, Govt. of India, 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun- 248001 India.|
- Energy Balance Study
- Evapotranspiration Modelling
- Crop Inventory
- Drought assessment
- Life Member of ‘Indian Society Remote Sensing’
- Life Member of ‘Association of Agrometeorologists’
- M.Sc. (Ag.): Agrometeorology, IGKV, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. : PAU, Ludhiana (Punjab)
- 1st July, 2019 – Till date – Scientist/Engineer –SD, IIRS
- 20th July, 2015 – 30th June, 2019 – Scientist/Engineer –SC, IIRS
- 2nd August, 2013 to 18th July, 2015- Inspire (DST) Fellow (IARI, New Delhi)
- 25th July, 2011 to 3rd July, 2013- JRF- ICAR (IGKV, Raipur)
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ASRB, ICAR in March, 2014
- Qualified the Inspire fellowship of Department of Science & Technology (DST), New Delhi in 2014
- Qualified ICAR- SRF (Senior Research Fellowship) in 2014
- University Gold medal at department level in 2013
- Secured 11th rank in the All India ICAR – JRF examination for admission to P.G courses in 2011
- Received National Talent Scholarship (NTS) of Indian council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) for four years (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Reviewer of Journal of Indian Society Remote Sensing
- Reviewer of Geocarto International
- Reviewer of Remote Sensing of Land
- Best oral paper award in NASA-2014 at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand (India)
- Hemant Sahu, Dipanwita Haldar, Abhishek Danodia, Suresh Kumar, 2019. Time series potential assessment for biophysical characterization of orchards and crops in a mixed scenario with Sentinel-1A SAR data. Geocarto International. DOI: 10.1080/10106049.2019.1583776
- Shanmugapriya Selvaraj, Dipanwita Haldar, Abhishek Danodia, 2019. Optimal Datasets Suitability for Pearl Millet (Bajra) Discrimination using Multiparametric SAR Data. Geocarto International. DOI 10.1080/10106049.2019.1585485
- Abhishek Danodia, V.K. Sehgal, J. Mukherjee, D.K. Das, N.R. Patel, 2018. Diurnal and seasonal patterns of sensible and latent heat fluxes from irrigated agroecosystem by large aperture scintillometry. Journal of Agrometeorology, 20 (Special Issue I), 102-106.
- Abhishek Danodia, N. R. Patel, Choe Won Chol, B. R. Nikam and V. K. Sehgal, 2017. Application of S-SEBI model for crop evapotranspiration using Landsat-8 data over parts of North India. Geocarto International. https://doi.org/10.1080/10106049.2017.1374473
- Abhishek Danodia, V.K. Sehgal, N.R. Patel, R. Dhakar, J. Mukherjee, S.K. Saha, A. Senthil Kumar (2017). Assessment of large aperture scintillometry for large-area surface energy fluxes over an irrigated cropland in North India. Journal of Earth System Science. 126:69. DOI 10.1007/s12040-017-0847-6
- Abhishek Danodia & A.S.R.A.S. Sastri (2015): Impact of rainfall variability on water resources of Chhattisgarh state with special reference of Mann - Kendall test statistics on the context of climate change, Ecology Environment & Conservation, 21: 4, 125-132.
- Sandeep Pandey, N.R. Patel, Abhishek Danodia, Ranjeet Singh, 2019. Discrimination of sugarcane crop and cane yield estimation using Landsat and IRS Resourcesat satellite data. In Proceedings: ISPRS WG III/10, GEOGLAM-ISRS Joint International Workshop, 18th to 20th Feb, 2019, New Delhi.
- Triparna Sett, Bhaskar R. Nikam, Subrata Nandy, Abhishek Danodia, Rajarshi Bhattacharjee, Vikas Dugesar, 2018. Estimation of instantaneous evapotranspiration using remote sensing based energy balance technique over parts of North India. In Proceeding: ISPRS Archives, ISPRS TC V Mid-term Symposium “Geospatial Technology – Pixel to People”, November 2018, Dehradun, India.
- Hemant Sahu, Dipanwita Haldar, Abhishek Danodia, Suresh Kumar, 2018. Classification of orchard crop using Sentinel-1A Synthetic Aperture Radar Data. In Proceeding: ISPRS Archives, ISPRS TC V Mid-term Symposium “Geospatial Technology – Pixel to People”, 20–23 November 2018, Dehradun, India.
- Huddar M.K, Patel N.R. and Abhishek Danodia, 2018, Assessment of Agricultural Drought using Geospatial Technology for Marathwada Region, Proceedings of the National conference on application of geo-spatial technologies and ICTs in smart agriculture (SMARTAGRI-2018), UAS Dharwad, January 2018. University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad. 1:52-57.
- Huddar M.K, Patel N.R., Abhishek Danodia and Avyakt Kumar Pathak, 2018. Analysis of Agricultural Drought Frequency using the Geospatial technology in Marathwada, Maharashtra, Unpublished paper in International Conference on sustainable technologies for intelligent water management (STIWM), February 16-19, 2018, IIT Roorkee.
- Aswathi P.V., Bhaskar R. Nikam, Abhishek Danodia, Arpit Chouksey, Vaibhav Garg, S. P. Aggarwal, 2017. Assessment and monitoring of drought using remote sensing based drought indices and their inter-comparison. In proceedings: Asian conference on Remote Sensing, New Delhi, India, 23-27 Oct 2017.
- Abhishek Danodia, Shashi Kumar, Suresh Kumar, Justin George K., 2017. Kharif crops inventory using Dual-Polarimetric SAR data of RISAT 1 in Dehradun valley region. In proceedings: Asian conference on Remote Sensing, New Delhi, India, 23-27 Oct 2017.
- Abhishek Danodia, Bhaskar R. Nikam, Suresh Kumar, N.R. Patel, 2017. Land surface temperature retrieval by Radiative Transfer Equation and Single Channel algorithms using Landsat-8 satellite data. In proceedings: Asian conference on Remote Sensing, New Delhi, India, 23-27 Oct 2017.
- Justin George K., Vinay Kumar, Abhishek Danodia, Suresh Kumar, A. Senthil Kumar, 2017. Hyperspectral modelling for prediction of soil texture using ASD spectroradiometer derived soil spectra. In proceedings: Asian conference on Remote Sensing, New Delhi, India, 23-27 Oct 2017.
- Alok Ray, N.R. Patel, A. Danodia. Estimation of crop evapotranspiration using temporal MODIS and agrometeorological observations, “National Symposium on Recent advances in Remote Sensing and GIS with Spatial Emphasis on Mountain Ecosystems” 7-9 Dec, 2016, IIRS, Dehradun (Poster Presentation).
- A. Danodia, V.K. Sehgal, N.R. Patel, R. Dhakar, J. Mukherjee, D.K. Das (2015). Surface energy fluxes pattern over irrigated cropland and SEBS model validation by large Aperture Scintillometry. Proceeding of ISPRS TC WG VIII/3: weather, atmosphere & climate studies, 22-29 Nov., 2015, IITM, Pune, India.
- J. Mukherjee, V.K. Sehgal, D.K. Das, A. Danodia, R. Dhakar (2015). Surface energy fluxes estimation in wheat using Bowen ratio energy balance method in irrigated central Punjab, India. Proceeding of ISPRS TC WG VIII/3: weather, atmosphere & climate studies, 22-29 Nov., 2015, IITM, Pune, India.
- Justin George K, Vinay Kumar, Abhishek Danodia, Suresh Kumar and A. Senthil Kumar, 2017. Hyperspectral modeling for soil texture prediction in semi-arid tropical region of India – A case study. Scientific report: Science Results from Phase – 1 Airborne Hyperspectral Campaign with AVIRIS-NG over India. ISRO-JPL/AVIRIS-NG/SR01, pp 115-120
- ISRO Induction Training Programme (IITP-28) at VSSC, Trivandrum, SDSC-SHAR, Sriharikota & SAC, Ahmadabad from 19th Oct to 9th Dec, 2016.
- NNRMS- ISRO sponsored course on “RS & GIS in Soils and Land Use Planning” from 2nd May to 24th June, 2016 at IIRS, Dehradun.
- Training course on “Remote sensing and GIS for crop growth monitoring & yield prediction” during 31 August, 2015 to 20 September, 2015 at IIRS, Dehradun.