|Designation||Scientist/Engineer - SD|
|Field of Expertise||Geoinformatics, Geostatistics, Road Transportation Network in GIS|
|Mail Address||Geoinformatics Department Indian Institute of Remote Sensing ISRO, Govt. of India 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun- 248001 India|
- Road Transportation Network in GIS
- Life Member of Indian Society of Geomatics
- 2013 - B.Tech. (Physical Sciences), Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology, Kerala
- Oct 2013 – June 2018 - Scientist/Engineer - SC, Geoinformatics Department, IIRS, Dehradun
- July 2018 – Till date - Scientist/Engineer - SD, Geoinformatics Department, IIRS, Dehradun
- Singh H., Verma P.A & Saran, S. Spat. Inf. Res. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s41324-018-00235-z
- Oberoi, K., Purohit, S., Verma P.A., Deshmukh, A., Saran, S., & Chauhan, P. (2018). GEOSPATIAL BASED CITIZEN CENTRIC WATER QUALITY MEASUREMENT SOLUTION. International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences
- Jeevanand, N., Verma P.A, & Saran, S. (2018). FUSION OF HYPERSPECTRAL AND MULTISPECTRAL IMAGERY WITH REGRESSION KRIGING AND THE LULU OPERATORS; A COMPARISON. International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences
- Kale, M.P., Chavan, M., Pardeshi, S., Joshi, C., Verma P.A., Roy, P.S., Srivastav, S.K., Srivastava, V.K., Jha, A.K., Chaudhari, S. and Giri, Y., 2016. Land-use and land-cover change in Western Ghats of India. Environmental monitoring and assessment, 188(7), p.387.
- Verma P.A., Kumar, K. and Saran, S., 2017. Road Network Impedance Factor Modelling Based on Slope and Curvature of the Road. International Journal of Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS, pp.pp-2274.
- Verma P.A, Shankar, H., & Saran, S. (2019). Comparison of Geostatistical and Deterministic Interpolation to Derive Climatic Surfaces for Mountain Ecosystem. In Remote Sensing of Northwest Himalayan Ecosystems (pp. 537-547). Springer, Singapore
- Saran, Sameer, Hitendra Padalia, K. N. Ganeshaiah, Kapil Oberai, Priyanka Singh, A. K. Jha, K. Shiva Reddy, Verma P.A, Sanjay Uniyal, and A. Senthil Kumar. "Indian Bioresource Information Network (IBIN)." In Remote Sensing of Northwest Himalayan Ecosystems, pp. 251-264. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
- Hari Shankar, Ekate Aleksandrovskaia, Prabhakar Alok Verma and Sameer Saran. “Development of GIS Tool for the Solution of Supply-Demand Problem using Vogel’s Approximation Method”. National Symposium on Geomatics for Digital India held at JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur during December 16-18, 2015.
- S. K. Srivastav, Anil Kumar, Kamal Pandey, M. Mahadevaswamy, Kapil Oberai, P. A. Verma, S. Barange, N. Gangwal, A. Bhardwaj, A. Senthil Kumar, Y. V. N. Krishna Murthy. “Evaluation of GAGAN and IRNSS data in Himalayan Terrain”. GNSS user meet held at ISAC, Bangalore during October 2016.
- Hari Shankar, Sachin Bhusare, Prabhakar Alok Verma, Sameer Saran. “Development of GIS Tool for the Solution of Chinese Postman Problem using Improvement Algorithm: A case study of Pune city, India”. ISRS-ISG National Symposium held at India Institute of Remote Sensing, Dehradun during December 7-9, 2016.