1. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your queries). If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a feedback form or online registration for regular & distance learning courses or online registration for vacancies with an email address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we use the information to respond to your message/queries and to help you get the information you have requested. We will not use your personal data for any commercial use.
2. Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localised response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
3. All users are hereby notified that, this website is enabled to automatically acquire following technical information, about the user and store them as part of secured website management.
• User IP address;
• Internet domain from which service is accessed;
• The type of web browsers, operating system, date & time of web access, user name (if applicable) and name of the files and services accessed;
4. This information is only used to help us to make the site more useful for the visitor/user. With this we will learn about the number of visitors to our website and types of technologies visitor use.
5. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.