|Designation||:||Scientist/Engineer - SD|
|Department||:||Forestry and Ecology Department|
|Field of Expertise||:||Carbon flux measurement and modeling|
|Mail Address||:||Forestry & Ecology Department Indian Institute of Remote Sensing ISRO, Govt. of India 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun-248001|
- Carbon flux measurement and modeling
- Forest biomass & carbon
- Life Member, Indian Society of Remote Sensing, Dehradun
- Ph. D. (Forest Ecology and Environment), Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
- M.Sc. (Forestry) Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram
- B.Sc. Forestry - NEC Scholarship
- M.Sc. Forestry - NEC Scholarship
- M.Sc. Forestry- University Gold Medal
- LiCOR and Asiaflux Scholarship – For attending training cum workshop 2013 (Seoul national university, South Korea)
- Asiaflux Scholarship – For attending mini workshop 2016 (Taiwan National university, Taiwan)
- Watham, T., Kushwaha, S.P.S., Patel, N.R., Dadhwal, V.K. and Kumar, A.S. 2017. Ecosystem productivity and its response to environmental variable of moist Indian sal forest. Tropical Ecology 58(4): 1-8.
- Watham, T., Patel, N.R., Kushwaha, S.P.S., Dadhwal, V.K. and Kumar, A.S. 2017. Evaluation of remote sensing based models of gross primary productivity over Indian sal forest using flux tower and MODIS satellite data. International Journal of Remote Sensing 38(18): 5069–5090.
- Watham, T., Patel, N.R., Kushwaha, S.P.S., and Dadhwal, V.K. 2017. A study on sap flow rate of Mallotus philippensis and its relationship with environmental factors. Journal of Agrometeorology 19(2):104-109.
- Ghosh, S., Hazra, S., Nandy, S., Mondal, P.P., Watham, T., Thakur, P.K., Aggarwal, S.P., Kushwaha, S.P.S., and Roy, P.S. 2017. Trends of sea level in the Bay of Bengal using altimetry and other complementary techniques. Journal of Spatial Science. DOI: 10.1080/14498596.2017.1348309.
- 5. Nandy, S., Singh, R.P., Ghosh, S., Watham, T., Kushwaha, S.P.S., Kumar, A.S. and Dadhwal, V.K. 2017. Neural network-based modelling for forest biomass assessment. Carbon Management. DOI: 10.1080/17583004.2017.1357402.
- Upadhaya, K., Watham, T., Bordoloi, N. and Kataki, R. 2017. Trees as sources of livelihood and fuelwood: A case study of an eastern Himalayan village. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2016.1219790
- Ahongshangbam, J., Patel, N.R., Kushwaha, S.P.S., Watham, T., and Dadhwal, V.K. 2016. Estimating gross primary production of a forest plantation area using eddy covariance data and satellite imagery. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing. DOI 10.1007/s12524-016-0564-7.
- Watham, T., Kushwaha, S.P.S., Nandy, S., Patel, N.R. and Ghosh, S. 2016. Forest carbon stock assessment at Barkot Flux tower Site (BFS) using field inventory, Landsat-8 OLI data and geostatistical techniques. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development 3(5): 111-119.
- Watham, T., Kushwaha, S.P.S., Patel, N.R. and Dadhwal, V.K. 2014. Monitoring of carbon dioxide and water vapour exchange over a young mixed forest plantation using eddy covariance technique. Current Science 107(5):858-867.
- Upadhaya, K., Watham, T., and Kataki, R. 2014. Tree fodder utilization in humid tropical highland and a case of Tanhril village in Aizawl district of Mizoram, India. Current Discovery 3(1):33-36.